Friday, November 8, 2013

Silk Painting

On this I would give myself a 4. The reasons being:
4.A There is successful use of the elements of design, but the investigation of 2-D design
principles is limited in scope.
4.B Some clear decision making and intention are evident.
4.E Some of the work has evocative qualities that engage the viewer, though confidence is not
obvious; conversely the work may display confidence but not be engaging.
4.G With the apparent appropriation of published or photographic sources or the work of other
artists, the student’s “voice” is discernible; the images have been manipulated to express
the student’s individual ideas.
I also only had a single class period to do this entire project because I was out of town when we started it. So for being rushed like this I'm pretty proud of myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment