Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Summer Artwork

This image is from a Rockies game that attended over the summer. I thought it would be a really cool shot to take of the entire field, and how you can see all the different individual fans in the crowd. The photo was originally in color, but I decided to change it to black and white to add effect to it.

My other image is a fine art piece that I made. It's based off a character in the show Pretty Little Liars, Spencer Hastings. In one episode they go to a masquerade ball, and in my drawing she has a similar dress on, however I created my own mask for her and a different hair style. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like your weekly challenge one because it is unique and although it is a simple design, you can tell that you put a lot of effort into it. My only idea for improvement would be that it looks like it is a little blury and i think that may have been unintentional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the black and white in the baseball photograph it gives an old school feel to it and makes it feel like it belongs as a poster for the move 42 or something,I especially love the clouds with the contrast. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete